Competitions and Events are bound by the general T&Cs which can be found on this website as well as the following.
Should you chose to enter this or any competition, book tickets on Eventbright, or through ant other website, or attend any event at The Leopold Bloom Press, you are bound by the following terms and conditions.
By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you must immediately stop using this website, and you must not attend ant event.
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “The Leopold Bloom Press” are to The Leopold Bloom Press with registration number 695029, Registered Address: 2 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- These terms and conditions are appended to and superseded by any specific terms and conditions published alongside the competition.
- Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary unless stated otherwise in the specific terms of the competition.
- Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of Leopold Bloom Press, third parties and all agencies connected to this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received. The decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entry per registered user. Leopold Bloom Press takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, illegible or non-received entries. Entries must be received by email, the mechanism described as necessary to enter the competition.
- Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants or attendees to any event are liable for their costs to travel, to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
- Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. Leopold Bloom Press may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
- All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition or taken in association with the entry or winner shall become the property and the copyright of Leopold Bloom Press. Leopold Bloom Press reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
- Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
- Leopold Bloom Press reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
- In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise), which affects the competition in any way, Leopold Bloom Press reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred, having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
- Winner(s) of prizes may be published on the Leopold Bloom Press website or other Leopold Bloom Press ‘marketing’ channels. Names of winners and results of competitions will not be available on request. Those who wish to know results should refer to social media.
- Prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Leopold Bloom Press reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
- In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in Leopold Bloom Press competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, Leopold Bloom Press will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor), who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the bill payer before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone, and must have permission from their parent or guardian.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Leopold Bloom Press reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If no response is received by the winner(s) of the prize within 48 hours, The Leopold Bloom Press may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit, without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so or offer it to another winner who can be contacted.
- All winners are required to cooperate with Leopold Bloom Press to publicise their win as Leopold Bloom Press deems appropriate across social media platforms and other media.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. Leopold Bloom Press reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
- The decision of Leopold Bloom Press is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these, in particular that the decisions of Leopold Bloom Press and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. Leopold Bloom Press will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers, and no cash alternative will be provided.
- The promoter is Leopold Bloom Press.
- The Leopold Bloom Press is not responsible for any errors, typos or other inaccuracies that may occur on this website or pertaining to any event booked on any website or through any website or third party. Details are liable to change. Those planning to attend any event should verify the times and dates contacting the leopold bloom press in advance.
Entry into The Leopold Bloom Press is via stair access. The building is 200 years old. Those unfit to make it up the steps should not enter. The leopold Bloom Press will not be responsible f or any damage, loss of property, falls or injury sustained to those who enter the building.